Tuesday 15 December 2009

Ciaossu!

Hi everyone!

Thank you all for dropping by. Below are the details for payment and postage, please check them first and don't hesitate to send me an email with questions. I hope there will be something of interest here to everyone.

Payment

I accept Paypal payments only. Please send me an email at lalalamichelle07@googlemail.com regarding the item you're interested in, and I will send you an invoice through Paypal. Remember to put the name of the item you want to buy in the email title, so it won't get lost in my email traffic!

Please pay within 3 days or the item will be back up for sale again!

Postage

All items in the UK will be posted through Royal Mail recorded delivery. All postage in the UK will be £3.50 unless otherwise stated in the item post.

All postage to Europe will be £4.50 (again, unless otherwise stated in the item post)

Unfortunately at this time I cannot ship outside Europe, sorry!

I also do multiple shipping discounts, so do ask.

And no returns, so please be sure before you buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment